I usually do not write meme-related blog posts, but the New Year’s Resolution is an exception!
- PowerPivot: I want to try to focus on PowerPivot and DAX this year.
- PASS Healthcare VC: We’ve made some big strides in 2011 – we got it started! There is much more that can be done and we have some good ideas moving forward.
- Certification: I would like to pass the 2008 (or really the 2012) BI certification tests. There is a lot of debate on the value of certifications, and even though I am not 100% certain where I stand I think it is better to have them than not. I’ve learned a lot studying for previous exams.
- Blog more and become more active on Twitter: This is a goal every year and I never seem to have time. I’m going to make more of an effort this year. I’ll try for 2 posts per month.
- Present at the local PASS chapter: I have not presented in a few years. I really enjoyed doing it, even though still I have a lot to learn. It is time to get back into it. I am going to target the second half of the year for this.