These are listed in the order I’ve read them, most recent first. My goal is 2 books per month.
- Strange Weather (4/5) – This book was by Joe Hill and is a set of four novellas. Each one is completely different and some are better than others.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court (5/5) – Another school book. Lots of those. This book was pretty incredible on several levels.
- The Woman In The Window (4/5) – This is another of the unreliable narrator books.
- Nights of the Living Dead (5/5) – If you’re a zombie fan, this book is perfect.
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (4/5) – This was another book I should have read in school but didn’t. Obviously, this was pretty ahead of its time but still relevant today.
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers – (4/5) – This took me a long time to read. I would read a chapter or two and get depressed, then start reading again a few months later. I really liked how honest it was. I’d heard about the body farm before, but not in this much detail.
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House (3/5) – I still don’t know if I liked this or not. It just didn’t seem like there was anything groundbreaking.
- Patient Zero (4/5) – This continues my run on zombie books. This one was more of a military thriller than I had expected, but I need more zombies. This does have a great premise though.